I am proud to announce a Scientific Meeting entitled:

“EQA - More Relevant Than Ever!”

and which is sub-titled

A Symposium celebrating the career of David Bullock

The date: Thursday, 1st December, 2016

The time: 10:00 to 16:30

The place: IET Austin Court, 80 Cambridge Street, Birmingham B1 2NP

There will also be a dinner in the evening and there will be a drinks reception between the Symposium and the dinner.
All of this
is outlined on our website.  Please click on the link to register:

www.BirminghamQuality.org.uk/symposium/

Provisional Programme

09:00

Arrival, registration & coffee

10:00

Dr Graham Beastall

Prof Jonathan Kay

11:20

Break

11:40

Prof Brian Keevil

Dr Rachel Marrington

13:00

Buffet Lunch

13:40

Speaker tbc

Dr Bill Bartlett

Dr Bill Egner

15:10

Break

15:30

Finlay MacKenzie

Dr David Bullock

16:30

Close of Scientific sessions

16:30

Drinks Reception

19:00

Dinner

22:00

Close

Finlay MacKenzie
Director Birmingham Quality

Tel:

 +44 (0) 121 414 7300

Internal:

 760047300

Email:

Web:

 http://www.uhb.nhs.uk

Birmingham Quality [UK NEQAS]
Pathology - University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
East Wing, Institute of Research and Development, Birmingham Research Park, Vincent Drive,
Birmingham, B15 2SQ

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/