Hi Folks,

I have a client who is a senior leader in the finance field who has been exploring further studies in creativity and innovation. Her background is as a business journalist including a stretch as a senior editor of Australia's leading main stream media business publication and is Australian based.

After careful research, she has narrowed the selection down to U Mass, Boston Masters in Creative and Critical Thinking - one of the main reasons for selection is it is an internationally recognized university and degree being delivered globally.

https://www.umb.edu/academics/caps/degree/creative-thinking

This is the first time I have heard of this programme and wonder if anyone has any knowledge of the programme and its reputation and what other similar international programmes might be available.

I am happy to take recommendations and suggestions off line at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for reading this.

Kind regards,

Ralph

Dr Ralph Kerle

Driving Value and Growth Through Creativity

P + 61 412 559 603

linkedinTwitter_24x24