Fides:

I too support Emma's membership. I believe that she will be a great addition to our group.

Best,

Anu Mitra

On 10/12/2016 8:56 AM, Matzdorf, Fides wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Dear AACORNers,

After a somewhat chaotic summer, I am catching up with lots of things I've wanted to do earlier... One of them is to propose Emma Rees ([log in to unmask]) as an AACORN member.

Emma is Professor of Literature and Gender Studies at the University of Chester and the mastermind and driving force behind the international, interdisciplinary TALKING BODIES conference (https://talkingbodies2017.wordpress.com/), which brings together researchers and practitioners from literature, painting, biology, sports, dance, medicine, human geography, political theory... almost any discipline you can imagine! Emma would bring a wonderfully multi-perspective outlook on the human body to AACORN, the courage to address taboos, and a creative and innovative spirit.

What do you think?

All the best,
Fides

|  F Matzdorf   MA  FHEA
|  Senior Research Fellow
|  Sheffield Business School
|  Sheffield  S1 1WB
|  Tel. 0114-225 3892
|  E-mail: [log in to unmask]
|  https://shu.academia.edu/FidesMatzdorf
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Fides_Matzdorf

Anu M. Mitra, Ph.D.
Faculty, Graduate Programs
School of Education
Union Institute & University / 440 East McMillan Street │Cincinnati, OH 45206
513-658-4706
[log in to unmask] │www.myunion.edu
Transforming Lives and Communities Since 1964