Dear UKPN,

If you are an AGU member, you should have already received an email regarding AGU elections. This year, there are two UKPN members running for student and early-career positions in the AGU Council: CPOM member Anna Hogg and our very own UKPN President TJ Young

As well as the other ballots, we encourage you to vote for our two UKPN members in the Student and Early Careers Positions ballot and continue a strong history of UKPN involvement in AGU.

You can vote a maximum once per day until the 27th September, and every vote counts! Use the link that you have received in your email (from [log in to unmask]) to cast your vote. More information about the candidates and the process is found on the AGU Elections site: http://elections.agu.org/

Let’s get supporting our cryosphere colleagues!

Sammie

Sammie Buzzard
PhD Student- Centre for Polar Observation and Modelling
UKPN Co-President
www.met.reading.ac.uk/~zb000439