Dear All,

I am aware that there have been a significant number of dteam suspensions this morning - according to the alerts due to memberships expiring. This appears to be quite widespread. I have added a comment in this ticket https://ggus.eu/?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=123909

There was some discussion about the future of the dteam VO a few months ago but I am not aware of a conclusion to make changes at this point and have not received any broadcasts to remind members of a large scale change approaching. I am following up in case I missed something; as this affects me too, I am not in a position to reinstate people’s membership at the moment.

Regards,
Jeremy