Dear Marko,

You're right; coregistration had failed.  i checked registration for my subjects, but not for both halves of the experiment, which evidently I should have.

>We used to do this manually by centering and orienting the brain along the anterior-posterior commissure line, and you can still do that (depending on how many subject you have).

I actually did this manually for all my subjects, although I think I made a mistake for this one -- the anatomical image is off center.  I have to look back at the original image and figure out where the problem arose.

>perhaps also within session (particularly if subjects moved around in between acquisitions).

I have coregistered all my subjects, but I didn't consider the possibility of doing it within session.  Within session is perhaps overkill, but there would be a pretty strong argument for within "half" -- it was between the first and second half of the experiment that the subjects got out and moved around.

Thanks for your help! I know how to proceed now.

Best,
Katie