Cyril,

it is not working for spm12 even if I call:

matlab  -r "spm_preprocessing(inputs)"

Rene

Dne 15.9.2016 v 14:55 PERNET Cyril napsal(a):
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

If I remember you need to enable the java machine (one of these anyway)

cyril

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of René Labounek <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 15 September 2016 10:46:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] output .ps file via bash

Dear SPM users,

I have batch for fMRI data preprocessing. When I execute it in matlab
graphical interface, I will get output .ps file inbto current directory.

When I execute it via bash:

matlab -nodisplay -nodesktop -nosplash -nojvm -r "spm_preprocessing(inputs)"

Then I will not get the output .ps file nowhere. Is it possible to set
to save the .ps file from batch mode script?

Faithfully,

Rene Labounek

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.