Dear SPM experts,

For estimating the parameters in my design with transient predictors convolved with the HRF + time derivative, I relied on Cyril Pernet's hrf_boost script to create boosted beta parameters and con images in case the hrf doesn't fit properly the data. Boosted beta and time to peak images are created from my data without any problems.
However, as to the re-estimation of contrasts, it only kind of removes my original con* images that include weights for the betas that needed boosting... that is,my output is a folder 'hrf_boost' with the boost_beta* images and the T2P*images but no boosted con images, all the more original con*images that contained any betas with need-to-boost (in the main folder) are completely removed.

My question is: is it possible to manually 're-calculate' the missing con*images with the new boosted betas via ImCalc, and taking these cons to the 2nd level?

Any comments would be very appreciated.

Thank you much in advance!

Sandra