Dear Peter
Thanks again for your quick reply.
4x4x1 is essentially 4x4. Please correct me if I am wrong.
With 4x4 it is still the same error.

I dig deep in to the code, and found that for some unknown
reason, kl_weights=spm_kl_eig_normal(w_mean(:),w_cov,prior_cov); is coming
out as NaN which is then leading to the same error. Dont know if that helps

Is it possible that you may send me a working DCM.mat so I can get to know
in which format the inputs are required ? That will be great help and
hopefully will solve my problem

Thanks and best