I will be grateful if you can suggest a solution

Thanks and best
Rabia

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 12:21 PM, Zeidman, Peter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Rabia

Your DCM has 4 regions (DCM.n), as well as timeseries for 4 regions (in DCM.xY and DCM.Y), and timing offsets (delays) for 4 regions (in DCM.delays). However, all of your connectivity matrices are of dimension 3 rather than 4 (DCM.a, DCM.b, DCM.c, DCM.d). I suspect that is causing the problem.

Best

Peter

From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rabia Mazhar
Sent: 08 September 2016 13:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] DCM Failed Estimation error

Dear SPM users

I m getting the following error while estimating DCM

Error in inline expression ==> spm_fx_fmri(x,v,P)*2

 Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

I already have the time series extracted from the ROIs, and I m using this to create the DCM structure. I have attached my DCM variable probably I have some mistake in defining it. Can somebody please look in to it and help me what I have made wrong here ?

Thank you

best regards,

Rabia