Dear all,
I am constructing my own VOI structures using the time series for inputting
in to DCM. That means I already have the time series which I want to input
in the DCM. I found that I only need 2 parameters
xY.u = eigen variate time series (mean time series from the ROI/VOI)
xY.name = name of the VOI

However this way I will get one xY for each subject and each VOI. I think
there should be only one xY per VOI, but I will get one for each subject
which is wrong. Can somebody please suggest how to combine the time series
extracted from the VOIs of different subjects in to one ? I know one simple
way might be to just take a mean, but I m not sure if thats the correct
approach. Is that what SPM uses ?

Best regards,
Rabia