Subject: [ISMIR-Community] Live Human-Computer Perf @BBCProms / Royal Albert tonight, London
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 23:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Arshia Cont <[log in to unmask]>
To: Community Announcements <[log in to unmask]>

For MIR fans based in London, there is a performance of a violin + live electronics piece at Royal Albert Hall tonight as part of the BBC Proms 2016 festival:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/evrmbp

The 2nd piece in the concert, Anthemes 2 by P. Boulez, employs the MIR exposed Antescofo system that follows the violinist audio in real-time and synchronises, generate and interpret live computer actions (synthesis, transformation, spatialisation, algorithmic material) as a function of musician's various infered parameters.

We usually do not announce all events here but thought it could benefit the community as it's a MIR R&D product on a big hit!

Computer-musically yours,

Arshia Cont
http://www.antescofo.com
--
ISMIR 2017 will take place in Suzhou, China, October 23-27 2017 (tentative)