Apologies – that wasn’t meant for the entire list! But if anyone has any thoughts please feel free to contact me off list…

Wayne Peters

Research Support Officer (Data)

Library Services

King’s College London

Room G36

Maughan Library

Chancery Lane

LONDON

WC2A 1LR

Tel:    +44 (0)20 7848 1030

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.kcl.ac.uk/library

Connect with us at twitter.com/kingslibraries

We value your feedback, please tell us what you think