Warwickshire County are looking for an Information Rights Officer to join our successful Information Management team – IRMS Team of the Year for 2016. The role will support the high demand for information requests, dealing with the public, liaising with social workers, other staff and external organisations to locate and process requests.

It’s a fixed term post until 30 March 2017, but will review to extend this further for the right candidate. Starting salary is around £20k. The closing date for applications is 4 October 2016 with interviews on 13 October 2016.  It’s 37 hours/week, but we operate flexible working and will consider reduced hours.

The role offers an opportunity to receive training and start their career in customer service and information management/governance, supported by our team of professional information staff.

See WMjobs site for full details and how to apply.
https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/job/5293/information-rights-officer/

Please pass on to anyone who may be interested.

Thanks, Andy

Andrew Morrall
Corporate Information Manager
Warwickshire County Council