A new records post is available at the British Council. It is based in Manchester and sits within the Information Governance and Risk Management Team.

Full details are available via the British Council's recruitment pages [www.britishcouncil.org] and, hopefully via this link:

https://jobs.britishcouncil.org/Vacancies/I/4880/0/113928/5448/information-governance-advisor-records-and-disclosure?utm_source=internal&utm_term=uk-england-manchester-global-information-services-it-pay-band-7&utm_content=information-governance-advisor-records-and-disclosure&utm_campaign=british-council-recruitment&utm_medium=AtsViewLink

Happy to discuss off line but just to say it is the most challenging and exciting organisation I have ever worked for!

regards

Penny