New Transana Website

We've launched the new Transana website at https://www.transana.com .
The website provides a fresh look and easier navigation, plus it has
lots of updated information about Transana's suite of features.  We hope
you'll check it out!

New Transana Release

I am pleased to announce the release of Transana 3.02. This new release
reflects Transana’s new ownership and addresses several issues that have
come up recently.

September Transana Webinars

I’ve scheduled three FREE one hour Transana Webinars for September.
Please join me for:

     The Analysis of Text and Still Image Data with Transana on
September 13th
     The Analysis of Media Data with Transana on September 14th  or
     Advanced Analysis of Media Data on September 15th.

You can register for any or all of the Webinars at
https://www.transana.com/learn/training-events .

I hope to see you there.

David

--