NVivo for Windows and Mac 10/11 Training

 Dear all, please circulate this 2-days NVivotraining below to research staff and PhD students in your institution forme. Thanks.

2 days thorough Introduction toNVivo for Windows and Mac 10/11 on the following dates and locations.

7-8 Nov. 2016 - NVivo 10/11in Manchester, UK

14-15 Dec 2016 - NVivo 10/11in Manchester, UK

30-31Jan. 2017 - NVivo 10/11in Leeds, UK

29-30 Mar. 2017 - NVivo10/11 in London, UK

30-31 May 2017 - NVivo 10/11in Liverpool, UK

Besides the publiccourses listed above, we have a number of training options:

Option2 - On-site/Graduate School Training

We deliver on-site NVivo training toyour university or organisation. We will develop your own tailored programmeand deliver to your research team or students.

A two-day programme is highlyrecommended. However, you can choose to go for one-day introductory training.We can include literature review using NVivo. At a later date, we can followthe introductory training up with advanced features of NVivotraining. For a small research team working on one project, we can delivera condensed programme consisting of features from 2 days programme into a 1 dayprogramme, tailored to the project needs. This offers great savings.

Participants will receivecertificate of attendance on completion of the training, if required.

Please contact us to discuss your needs. Readmore…

Option3 - NVivo 1-1 Tailored Training

We provide one-to-one tailoredtraining for researchers and students who require it. This can be delivered intwo ways - either face to face at our office in Rufford, Lancashire; ORremotely over the internet using TeamViewer software. Get 20 minutes of supportfor FEE, before you make a decision for support or not. Readmore…

Kind regards,

Elizabeth Wiredu| MedicalStatistician, NVivo Trainer/Consultant,  Higher Education Academy Fellow | Data Solutions Services |65 Highsands Avenue, Rufford, Nr. Ormskirk Lancashire, L40 1TE |  Tel:(01704) 821 120.  Email:  [log in to unmask]  Website: http://www.datasolutionservices.co.uk/