Dear postgrads - (I'm resending this message because one link was down)

Please could you help me out with stimulus selection for my next study. It should only take a few minutes to do so.

I've attached links to some videos. Actually all I want you to do is to listen to the audio (not to watch the video) and for you to tell me which ones you find absorbing (yes or no). If any really stand as particularly absorbing please make that clear as well. You should only listen to a minute or so for each video (or as long as you want) - but enough to form an opinion.

Nature
  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCcT6LKo5Lw
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDir9-UoPjo
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ16mn757MA
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS4S8vasDkc
Music
  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3BybA22f08
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8tF5Jn2G30
Audio reading
  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfGVLJe-ag&list=PLD5ueZcIR0_-czCjzxhWEPDzPOmuyvKJD

If you can suggest any other audio related to nature/music/audio-reading that you find absorbing that would be just as helpful as your feedback on these videos. I am interested in what you find absorbing.

Regards