Hi All,
Thank you all for your comments. John your right it is a mixed design as there are different children in the intervention and control conditions. I referred to it as the repeated measures as that is the part of the comparison that I am concerned with, apologies for the confusion.
Best,
Catherine

[http://www.bangor.ac.uk/emailtpl/logo-a2.png]<http://www.bangor.ac.uk/>

Catherine Sharp
Myfyriwr PhD
Seicoleg

E-bost: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Ffon: 01248 382735
Ffon symudol: 07984 894 857

Prifysgol Bangor, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2DG

[http://www.bangor.ac.uk/emailtpl/twitter-16.png]@prifysgolbangor<https://twitter.com/prifysgolbangor> [http://www.bangor.ac.uk/emailtpl/facebook-16.png] /PrifysgolBangor<https://www.facebook.com/PrifysgolBangor>

Catherine Sharp
PhD Student
Psychology

Phone: 01248 382735
Mobile phone: 07984 894 857

Bangor University, Bangor, Gwynedd, LL57 2DG

[http://www.bangor.ac.uk/emailtpl/twitter-16.png]@BangorUni<https://twitter.com/BangorUni> [http://www.bangor.ac.uk/emailtpl/facebook-16.png] /BangorUniversity<https://www.facebook.com/BangorUniversity>