Dear postgrads - (I'm resending this message because one link was down)

Please could you help me out with stimulus selection for my next study. It
should only take a few minutes to do so.

I've attached links to some videos. Actually all I want you to do is to
listen to the audio (not to watch the video) and for you to tell me which
ones you find absorbing (yes or no). If any really stand as particularly
absorbing please make that clear as well. You should only listen to a
minute or so for each video (or as long as you want) - but enough to form
an opinion.

Nature

   1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCcT6LKo5Lw
   2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDir9-UoPjo
   3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ16mn757MA
   4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS4S8vasDkc

Music

   1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3BybA22f08
   2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8tF5Jn2G30

Audio reading

   1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfGVLJe-ag&list=PLD5ueZcIR0_-
   czCjzxhWEPDzPOmuyvKJD

If you can suggest any other audio related to nature/music/audio-reading
that you find absorbing that would be just as helpful as your feedback on
these videos. I am interested in what *you *find absorbing.

Regards