Dear Heather,

This afternoon I received the email chain below from Katherine Bowden at the
UK Space Agency and I would be interested in getting in touch to see if I
may be able to assist with this project.  As a spacecraft engineer /
scientist based in Torquay and a registered STEM Ambassador (linked with the
Exeter Branch & Sam Ansell) perhaps there is an opportunity to discuss this
further sometime and learn more about your project?

Regards

Richard James Arundal

Director of Arundal Astronautics (Ltd) &

External Space Engineering Researcher at Cranfield Space Research Centre

Tel: (UK) 01803 321262

Mobile: (UK) 07890293390

Torbay Innovation Centre, Lymington Rd, Torquay, Torbay TQ1 4BD

Linked In:  <http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/richard-arundal/5a/a84/a51/>
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/richard-arundal/5a/a84/a51/

Website:  <http://www.arundal-astronautics.co.uk/>
www.arundal-astronautics.co.uk

Facebook Page:  <https://www.facebook.com/ArundalAstronautics123>
https://www.facebook.com/ArundalAstronautics123

Dear Richard,

I saw this, this morning, and thought it might be of interest to you (if it
hasn't already crossed your line of sight).

Best regards

Kathie Bowden
UK National Space Skills and Career Development Manager

UK SPACE AGENCY
Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon SN2 1SZ
Mob 07956 341122
Web  <http://www.bis.gov.uk/ukspaceagency> gov.uk/ukspaceagency
Twitter  <http://twitter.com/spacegovuk> twitter.com/spacegovuk
Youtube  <http://www.youtube.com/user/spacegovuk>
youtube.com/user/spacegovuk

An executive agency for the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial
Strategy (BEIS)

PLEASE NOTE I (USUALLY) DO NOT WORK ON FRIDAYS