From: psci-com: on public engagement with science <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Dom McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 27 September 2016 12:41:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Diversity of museums' workforce

Hi all

I thought some of you might be interested in the recent research highlighted here http://www.artscouncil.org.uk/sites/default/files/download-file/ACE_Museums_Workforce_ABS_BOP_Final_Report.pdf

It shows that there is a startling lack of diversity in the UK museums workforce.

Just sayin’

Dom

Dom McDonald

Inspiring Science Fund Manager

Wellcome Trust

215 Euston Road

London NW1 2BE

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)20 7611 5721

Wellcome exists to improve health for everyone by helping great ideas to thrive. We're a global charitable foundation, both politically and financially independent. We support scientists and researchers, take on big problems, fuel imaginations and spark debate.

The Wellcome Trust is a charity registered in England and Wales, no. 210183. Its sole trustee is The Wellcome Trust Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, no. 2711000 (whose registered office is at 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, UK)

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)