Dear all,

We are hosting a Touch|Play|Learn interactive exhibition on the 26th Sept (event details below) and are looking for a person who knows how to use (& play with) Arduinos and/or BBC micro:bit micro controllers. I am looking for a person that is enthusiastic about guiding others - including first-timers - into the world of DIY electronics.

Expectations:

- You will have a couple of Arduino / BBC micro:bit kits at your exhibition workstation as well as additional materials to play with;
- Expect 1-6 people at a time around your table;
- You should be comfortable with people of all ages and varying experience levels handling electronics and you see yourself as a good 'teacher/learner';
- You are comfortable to independently and playfully teach others/answer questions about DIY electronics - at a Arduino / BBC micro:bit 'sand box' where people come and go
- You are comfortable with people of all ages and varying experience levels handling electronics and you see yourself as a good 'teacher/learner';
- Get to meet other DIY science enthusiasts and organisations from the UK and around Europe;
- This is volunteerism and we ask for 3.5 hours of your time - from 18:00 to 21:30 on Monday 26th Sept - some expenses covered.

If this is of interest and/or you have additional questions please message me directly. Specifics will be discussed via email.

Thank you!

/Cindy

About our exhibition: Science has no Borders - Unwrapped!
[https://www.eventbrite.com/e/science-has-no-borders-unwrapped-tickets-27375588121]
Children aged 0-100+ welcome! This event is wheelchair accessible.

Roll up your sleeves, explore, & meet others curious/interested in ways to understand ourselves & our environment.

Join us for an evening of hands-on exploration and inspiring conversations! You'll not only get a feel for the kind of events, opportunities, and people involved in DIY science endeavours, but you'll also take part in shaping the development of upcoming activities and projects.

We will start the evening with a series of short inspiring talks and brief introduction to our project and members of the community. We will then open the evening so you can roll-up your sleeves and join several hands-on 'workstations' in our interactive exhibition Touch|Play|Learn showcasing activities that we have ongoing. [RSVP here - limited availability: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/science-has-no-borders-unwrapped-tickets-27375588121].

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send reqests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)