Hi Elizabeth,

The BSA are also running Culture Shock which might be a good place to find out more about the opportunities and collaborations that are out there - the first event is arts and science, and is a collaboration with Fun Palaces. There are a range of practitioners and academics speaking.

Best of luck!

Anna

From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thompson, Robert
Sent: 27 September 2016 11:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Art/Science Research Opportunities

I came across these guys at the BSA science festival,

They are a transdisciplinary lab at the intersection of art and science. May be worth getting in touch with them, if they don’t have what you are looking for they probably can give you some good advice.

http://fo.am/

Rob

Dr Robert J. Thompson

Research Fellow

London Centre for Nanotechnology  &

Dept. Electronic & Electrical Engineering

University College London

17-19 Gordon Street

London WC1H 0AH

Office: +44 (0) 2076799992