From: Kelt, Marion
Sent: 09 September 2016 09:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CC OER themed #backtoschool week: 12-16 September

Hi Cable

After much folderol our new repository for educational resources is up and running! You can find edShare@gcu at https://edshare.gcu.ac.uk/  We have a web page all about it at http://www.gcu.ac.uk/library/servicesforstaff/edsharegcu/

This is the reason why we created our OER policy!

Happy Friday

Marion K

edshareMarion Kelt, Open Access and Research Librarian, Collections and Discovery, Saltire Centre, Glasgow Caledonian University, Cowcaddens Rd, Glasgow, G4 0BA

e: [log in to unmask]  t: 0141 273 1208 m: 07789983993 copyright questions answered at [log in to unmask]