Thanks for picking it up Karen - I am in the USA presenting at the Assoc of OH Practitioners conference so  intermittent access to email and the time difference results in me accessing emails and responding rather late.

I concur with Karen's posting. We do have to be careful in ensuring that we don't transgress the advertising rules of JISC which is government funded. Some of you will recall some of the professionally inappropriate "Friday funny" jokes which could have got the posters in very hot water with their employers and us with the Higher Ed Funding Council. The job adverts also had to be stopped as some recruiters were only joining the list to post job opportunities.

Both Karen and I want to see the JISC-OH remain a useful resource. I learn something new on a regular basis, I am sure that others have the same experience.

Anne

Sent from my iPad

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: