Dear Annie,
Thank you for your response and in it there are very valuable informationthat's I am sure will be valuable to newcomers  into occupational health service provision.

In my case, I am not new to occupational health and proud to say  that I am aware of everything that you have mentioned here and in an ideal world this is what should be happening.Indeed others might ask why have you not implemented such assertions already?

  I am aware that This is a public so  I will reply off-line.

Regards

Lucian

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: