And a quick and easy trick is applying the "yesterbox" principle to email.
Box of an hour each day to reply to yesterday's emails only. .so you will
reply to any coming in today tomorrow in tomorrow's hour. That way you
won't be distracted by incoming stuff and you may even find some stuff has
been dealt with by time your reply. Same with telephone; set maybe 2 x 30
minute periods  (say 10 am and 2.30) when you pick up voicemails and return
calls and apart from that just let it ring.

You can if you want put an auto response on each saying something like
"will respond within 2 working days. If an emergency call First Aider; if
general health advice required see NHS Choices/contact GP" - in other words
start setting some boundaries for yourself and others.

Regards

Carr