Dear Anna,

Try the CosmoCaixa in Barcelona. They have a very good reconstruction of Lucy, whole external body. Maybe they also have a skeleton.
Good luck,
ALexandra

Alexandra Maria Ramos Bezerra, Dr.
Bolsista Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico Regional
Assistente de curadoria-  ordens Rodentia e Didelphimorphia
Museu Paraense Emílio Goeldi, Campus de Pesquisa
CZO/Mastozoologia
Av. Perimetral 1901. Terra Firme
CEP 66077-830
Belém, PA - Brasil