Hello,

Apologies if this email is in the wrong place!

My name is Anna Henderson and I am a student, about to go into my final year at Wimbledon College of Art (UAL) in London, studying Technical Arts and Special Effects. In September, for my last project, I plan to make a realistic half size figure of Australopithecus Afarensis 'Lucy'.

As I want to make the figure as accurate as possible, I am trying to gather as much information and references as I can, including trying to find a reconstructed skeleton to photograph, I have contacted the NHM in London and have yet to hear back from them. Do you know of any museums or universities in the UK that have a reconstructed Australopithecus Afarensis skeleton that I would be possibly able to access?

Thank you so much,

Anna Henderson

Where this email is unrelated to the business of University of the Arts London the opinions expressed in it are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of University of the Arts London.