Hi Jade,

I would echo what Dee has said. You're a registered charity, so you will
have no problems getting the $10,000 per month Google AdWords grant. - I've
just advised another museum to include it in their marketing plan, as they
are also opening in 2017 and it would be great for generating interested
visitors ahead of time.

Give yourself 10 hours a month minimum to manage it and get the most out of
it. You should apply
<http://jasonwilliams.work/blog/how-to-apply-for-a-google-ad-grant> for it
and then start doing the Google Adwords fundamentals course
<https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3153810?hl=en-GB> (it's free).
Doing the course whilst managing the account is the best way to learn, it's
how I learnt!

If that feels too much, outsource the AdWords management but agree that
over 6 months they will also train you to take on the account management in
the future. Lots of people would be happy with this arrangement.

Jason

*Jason Williams*
*Digital Marketing Consultant*

[log in to unmask] | +44 (0)7891 190376 | Bristol |
www.jasonwilliams.work
<http://www.jasonwilliams.work/?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=my%20services>