Hi Jade,

I'll drop you a direct email with more detail but have you looked at ad
grants as well?

If you qualify that's  $10,000 per month of spend from Google and if it
goes well they may upgrade you to grantpro with $40,000 per month.

There are restrictions on this account type but if you can use it some more
straight forward campaigns it could help keep your overall spend down.

Dee