Hello MCG,

I've just started working at the Postal Museum and as part of bigger plans we are exploring AdWords to help drive traffic to our website.

I would really like to talk to anyone about challenges, time commitment (to do properly), sources of advice, etc. ... generally any sage advice would be very welcome!

I've been doing the free Google Digital Garage tutorials which has been informative but I know I can learn a lot more from Museum folk's real experience.

Anyone willing to share advice,  thought or even warnings please drop me an email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks in advance!

Jade Crossland
Marketing Manager
The Postal Museum| Freeling House | Phoenix Place | London | WC1X 0DL
T: 02072392614
M:07875558521

[cid:image001.jpg@01D2043C.6CCDA110]<http://bit.ly/1P8GfQ8>[cid:image002.gif@01D2043C.6CCDA110]<http://on.fb.me/1S2mkG5> [cid:image003.jpg@01D2043C.6CCDA110] <http://bit.ly/20bv24h>

[cid:image004.png@01D2043C.6CCDA110]<http://www.postalmuseum.org/>

The Postal Museum is the public identity of the Postal Heritage Trust. Registered as a charity in England and Wales. Registered Charity Number 1102360. Company Number 4896056

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg