Following a few enquiries I thought I'd copy the relevant information about
the nomination process from our website:

Nominations should be sent to [log in to unmask] by
midday on 18 October 2016. Please include your contact details, an
indication of which role(s) you’re interested in, and a brief biography
(for previous examples, check out the current Committee bios
<http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/about/mcg-committee/>).
Self-nominations are welcome.

We'll also be looking for people to help run local meetups as well as an
organisational host for next year's Museums+Tech conference (e.g. a central
London venue with capacity for 200-250 people), so there are lots of ways
to get involved in our work with the digital heritage sector!

Cheers, Mia
(As Chair, Museums Computer Group)

http://openobjects.org.uk/
http://twitter.com/mia_out
Check out my book! http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingOurCulturalHeritage
P.S. I mostly use this address for list mail and don't check it daily