*Apologies for cross-posting*

#uklibchat is running a live Twitter chat on Tuesday 4 Oct 6.30 - 8.30pm BST. The chat is all about Teens in Libraries.

Links to our open agenda where you can put your questions, and our feature article can be found here: https://uklibchat.wordpress.com/2016/09/23/uklibchat-tuesday-4-october-2016-1830-2030-teens-and-libraries/

You can also find out more about #uklibchat and how to join a twitter chat on our webpages, and see past summaries and feature articles.

We hope to see you next Tuesday!

We've recently re-set up our calendar of upcoming chats. The calendar can also be exported, so you can get notifications about chats automatically. Details in the webpage.

@uklibchat

The #uklibchat team