Hi everyone,
Has anyone done or know of any scoping exercises for Library and Knowledge Services for CCGs?
We currently don't have much contact with the ones based here, and before we start we thought it would be good to get a baseline indication of what they do as far how they use evidence to inform decisions currently.
If anyone can help that would be great.
Kind regards
Tim

Tim Staniland
Outreach Librarian
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
T: 01482 623217
[library-and-knowledge-main - small version]<http://heynhs.soutron.net/Portal/Default/en-GB/Search/SimpleSearch>

Mediated literature searches provided by the Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust Knowledge Service utilise the most appropriate and authoritative sources of information available. However the Knowledge Service assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or comprehensiveness of the information provided or for any damages resulting from its use. Results of literature searches are subject to the limitations of the databases and/or websites searched and are also restricted by contractual database licenses and your parameters. It is your responsibility to determine the accuracy, validity and interpretation of the search results. Mediated literature searches do not include the full-text of the articles, document delivery or interlibrary loan. This information or service is not to be construed as a substitute for the advice of a qualified health care professional.