Hi All,

We have been recently receiving quite a few cost-related search queries, with the most recent one on the cost of a bed in the cardio-thoracic ICU (level 1-2-3) across the NHS.

Does anyone know of a good and up-to-date source of this kind of information? How would you go about this search?

Many thanks,

Monika

Monika Hokimi

Clinical Librarian

Basildon Healthcare Library

Education Centre

Basildon University Hospital

Nethermayne

Basildon

Essex SS16 5NL

T: 01268 524900 Ext 8062

E: [log in to unmask]

W: www.btuheks.nhs.uk

My working hours are Monday-Friday 09.00 – 17.00

cid:image001.png@01D20E8C.A9BFDF20

This email has been processed by the Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust email gateway.
Any executable files or known viruses have been removed.
If this message has been sent to you in error please securely discard the email, notify the sender and do not open any attachments or act on the contents.
This email may be subject to the Data Protection Act 1998, the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and other relevant acts and regulations. Unless the contents are clinically confidential or otherwise exempt they may be subject to disclosure.
We do not accept or send emails larger than 10MB.
For more information contact the IT Department, Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust on +44 1268 82 19 19