[Image result for bristol suspension bridge]<http://www.google.co.uk/url?url=http://www.longlensphotography.co.uk/bristol&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjN5oe0z47PAhWBIsAKHQGKD5QQwW4IIjAG&usg=AFQjCNEuNHwh_AVbinCE5b3aPxMiqmRj0A>
Come and work in the beautiful, vibrant city of Bristol - with the South West of the country right on your doorstep; Somerset, Devon, Dorset, Cornwall.  The perfect spot! http://visitbristol.co.uk/

We are looking for a band 5 librarian to cover the Bristol and West side of our trust - delivering top class library and information services to our clinicians in the fascinating, challenging and rewarding area of mental health.  The job will give the right person the opportunity to develop all round skills in health library and information work as well as the chance to lead and develop our social media presence.

This year our Trust has won the national Excellence in Diversity Award (EIDA) for the 'Diverse Company Award' in the public sector category. The award means that we are amongst leaders in the public sector for promoting a diverse workforce and understanding why this adds so much value to a public service.

All details can be found on NHS Jobs https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/f490aac61e9b35a87e84baa399e9bf94/?vac_ref=914332193

Closing date 20.9.16

Helen
Helen Watts
Library and Knowledge Services Manager
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
Staff Library, The Blackberry Centre,
Blackberry Hill Hospital, Manor Road, Fishponds,
Bristol, BS16 2EW
T: 0117 378 4580 F: 0117 939 074
and
Woodside Library , Callington Road Hospital
Marmalade Lane, Brislington, Bristol, BS4 5BJ
Tel: 0117 919 5716
www.awp.nhs.uk<http://www.awp.nhs.uk/>

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.nhsdigital.nhs.uk/nhsmail