Hi both,
I've posted the question as a comment under their latest blog post. Hopefully more information about this will be available soon. Fingers crossed there will be a solution to batch transfer.

Best! igor

Igor Brbre, Clinical Librarian
The Library, Audrey Emerton Building, Royal Sussex County Hospital
(01273) 523312 / RSCH x3312

Brighton and Sussex NHS Library and Knowledge Service | @BrightonSx_LKS