Apologies for cross posting.

Hi All

You will be pleased to hear we are back into our new refurbished Learning Centre here at Calderdale College and  I have offered to host our forum here this time to give people an opportunity to see what we have done and why.  It will be held on either Wed 26th or Thursday 27th October from 10.00 to 3.00.  Please indicate whether you can attend one or the other (or both) and I will pick the most popular day.  The theme of the meeting will be “Changing spaces”. I will give you a guided tour of our new Learning Centre and both E and G Floors which have also been refurbished as part of the plan.  If anyone would like to present to the group with their experiences or plans for the future that would be good, please email me with your suggestions and I will pull together an agenda.  We will have the usual round table Q &A etc and Admin of the group in the afternoon.

Kind Regards

Shona Lavender

Learning Resources Centre Manager/Manager of Learner Services and Reception and EDI Coordinator

Calderdale College

01422399312

01422 357357 (extn 9115)

Mobile: 07837195687

Follow us on Twitter @calderdale.ac.uk & Facebook Calderdale-College

top-100_gold_logo

Positive people don’t put others down……

No matter how it’s said……Equality should apply to us all…..Equally…….

cid:image003.png@01D214CB.61370CC0