From: A general library and information science list for news and discussion. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ian Hunter
Sent: 28 September 2016 15:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mystery Shopper enquiry

Hi,

I'm a Senior Customer Services Assistant at St Mary's University Twickenham.

We are interested in using a mystery shopping company to come and inspect our services and give their feedback etc.

Can anyone recommend services they have used?

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Ian

Ian Hunter
Senior Customer Services Assistant
Library and Learning Technology
Tel:  020 8240 4097
Ext: 4097

St Mary's University
Waldegrave Road
Twickenham
London
TW1 4SX
www.stmarys.ac.uk<http://www.stmarys.ac.uk/>

[http://staffnet/services-departments/marketing-design-communication/Documents/New-VID-Templates-Downloads/Logos/Email-Signature-Logo.jpg]

Disclaimer

This email may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, we are sorry that you have received this email in error. Please note that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender, do not open any attachments, and delete the email immediately.

Any views and opinions are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of St Mary's University Twickenham.

Please rely on your own anti-malware software. No responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any infection.

We reserve the right to monitor e-mail messages passing through our network as permitted under UK law.