From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sandra M. Barstow
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 8:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] Replicating remote access on campus.

We have software to do this checking, but my quick-and-dirty method uses my smartphone (turn off wifi, and use the data plan).  If I click on the link within our website and I'm prompted for a username and password, I assume the proxy server is doing its job.  I could also use my mobile wifi hub (which runs off my cellphone data plan) and a laptop, as somebody suggested.

Sandy Barstow
Head of Collection Development
University of Wyoming Libraries
Dept. 3334, 1000 E. University Avenue