From: Broome, Janet - United Kingdom [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 01 September 2016 10:39
To: Glover Steve (RW3) CMFT Manchester
Subject: Royal Marsden

Dear Steve

This  is back up – we had a hardware issue with a server and needed to restore.

Best Wishes

Janet

Janet Broome

Senior Sales Account Manager - Healthcare

Wiley

The Atrium, Southern Gate

Chichester, PO19 8SQ

UK

www.wiley.com

T     + (44) 208 351 3540

M    + (44) 7827 303143

cid:image003.jpg@01D01887.D48D8380

John Wiley & Sons Limited is a private limited company registered in England with registered number 641132.
Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom. PO19 8SQ.

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, we would be grateful if you would notify us immediately. Thank you for your assistance.

Please note that e-mails sent or received by our staff may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act (unless exempt).