Apologies for cross-posting

Just one week to the closing date.

Dear All

This is a new post, developed to meet this growing area of work within
academic libraries. I am temporarily in this post and will be leaving
Oxford Brookes at the end of December 2016. This a great opportunity to
build and develop Scholarly Communications and Research Support at Oxford
Brookes. There is still much work to be done.

Please contact me if you would like any further information.

*Scholarly Communications and Research Team Leader*

*Closing Date:Friday 30 September 2016*

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AOP039/scholarly-communications-an
d-research-team-leader/

We are looking for someone to lead our newly formed Scholarly
Communications and Research Team. This is an exciting opportunity for
experienced information professionals looking for a new challenge. This
senior post combines the core duties of managing the new Research team and
leading projects within this area. The successful applicant will support
the University's strategy for Research and Knowledge Exchange, including
the team's responsibility for ensuring secure management of the
University's research outputs, and compliance with Open Access funder
mandates as we build towards the next Research Excellence Framework.
Experience of supporting the research process within higher education,
including familiarity with Open Access, institutional repositories and
research data management is required.

Rowena

*www.brookes.ac.uk/go/radar/ <http://www.brookes.ac.uk/go/radar/>*
The Library, Oxford Brookes University