Thanks Great news.

Simon Whitaker

On 14 Sep 2016, at 07:38, Hastings, Richard wrote:

Just thought I’d let everyone know that Professor Bill Lindsay has been awarded the NADD (National Association for the Dually Diagnosed based in the USA) Research Award for 2016 in recognition of his “substantial scientific contributions to the understanding and advancement of mental wellness in people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities”.

Well-deserved for a career-long contribution from Bill in this field. Congratulations Bill.

Best wishes

Richard
--------
Richard P. Hastings PhD CPsychol FBPsS FIASSIDD FAcSS
Professor
Cerebra Chair of Family Research
Monash Warwick Professor [Department of Psychiatry, Monash University, Australia]
Fellow – School for Social Care Research (National Institute of Health Research)

CEDAR (Centre for Educational Development Appraisal and Research)
University of Warwick
Coventry
CV4 7AL, UK

Tel: +44 (0)2476 522197
@ProfRHastings

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.