Morning,

I'll be in Bahrain but probably won't get there until the morning of
the 2nd November as am going from Jordan via Kuwait. Would be interested if
anything was happening on the morning of the 3rd though.

Mark

--
*Mark Ovens*
Senior International Officer

*Meet me in your country*: *October- *Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Jordan*.
November- *Bahrain. *January- *Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Morocco*.*
http://www.port.ac.uk/international-students/your-country/events/

T: +44 (0)2392 845539, Whatsapp: 447808 200280, Skype: mark.ovens
E: [log in to unmask] F: www.facebook.com/markovens.unistaff
W:  *www.port.ac.uk/international
<http://www.port.ac.uk/international>* l *www.port.ac.uk
<http://www.port.ac.uk> *l *www.port.ac.uk/virtualtour
<http://www.port.ac.uk/virtualtour> *

International Office, Nuffield Centre, St Michael's Road, Portsmouth, PO1
2ED, United Kingdom