Yes from Portsmouth- only for 17th though. Arriving on evening of 16th from Qatar.

Thanks Di

Mark

On 7 September 2016 at 09:38, Ian Moody <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Uh umm…. Sunderland too J

James Madeley is attending copied into email.

Thanks

Ian

From: Gulf MENA international UK University recruitment consortium group [mailto:GULF-CONSORTIUM-[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Diane Weston
Sent: 07 September 2016 09:37
To: GULF-CONSORTIUM-RECRUITMENT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Oman schools

Hi

I’m just trying to get some schools visits in Oman before EduTrac.

Could you confirm if you will be participating so I can tell schools who’s coming.

I’m trying for visits on both 16th and 17th and so far I think there’s:

Kent

Portsmouth

Glasgow

York

Southampton

Newcastle

Would be grateful if you could let me know so I can crack on with it..

Ta

diane

Diane Weston | International Officer | University of Kent

International Recruitment, Room 155, The Registry, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, UK

Tel: +44 (0)1227 826504|

www.kent.ac.uk/international | @UniKentInternational | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr

The UK’s European University

Locations in Canterbury, Medway, Athens, Brussels, Paris and Rome

5th highest score in the UK for overall student satisfaction

National Student Satisfaction Survey 2015

Ranked 16th in the UK Guardian University Guide 2016

--
Mark Ovens
Senior International Officer

Meet me in your countryOctober- Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Jordan. November- Bahrain. January- Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Morocco. http://www.port.ac.uk/international-students/your-country/events/

T: +44 (0)2392 845539, Whatsapp: 447808 200280, Skype: mark.ovens

International Office, Nuffield Centre, St Michael's Road, Portsmouth, PO1 2ED, United Kingdom