Hi Di and everyone,

I will be arriving in the very early morning of the 17th

Thanks

James

From: Gulf MENA international UK University recruitment consortium group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Phill Gray
Sent: 07 September 2016 11:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Oman schools

Hi Di (and others)

I'm arriving in Oman on 15th from Cairo, and so can do 16 and 17 October.

Best wishes

Phill

On 7 September 2016 at 09:55, Al Mousa R. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

17th for me

Rami Al Mousa

Country Development Manager (Middle East)
International Office
University of Southampton
SO17 1BJ
United Kingdom
Tel : ++(44)2380 59 8876
Fax:++(44) 2380 59 8878
Web: www.southampton.ac.uk/international<http://www.southampton.ac.uk/international>
You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/UoSinternational
Twitter: http://twitter.com/UniSotonIntl
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/UoSInternationalOffice

On 7 Sep 2016, at 09:37, Diane Weston <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi
I’m just trying to get some schools visits in Oman before EduTrac.
Could you confirm if you will be participating so I can tell schools who’s coming.
I’m trying for visits on both 16th and 17th and so far I think there’s:

Kent
Portsmouth
Glasgow
York
Southampton
Newcastle

Would be grateful if you could let me know so I can crack on with it..

Ta
diane

Diane Weston | International Officer | University of Kent
International Recruitment, Room 155, The Registry, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1227 826504|

www.kent.ac.uk/international<http://www.kent.ac.uk/international> | @UniKentInternational<https://twitter.com/unikentinternat> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/UniversityofKent> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/UniversityofKent> | Flickr<https://www.flickr.com/photos/universityofkent/>

The UK’s European University
Locations in Canterbury, Medway, Athens, Brussels, Paris and Rome

5th highest score in the UK for overall student satisfaction
National Student Satisfaction Survey 2015

Ranked 16th in the UK Guardian University Guide 2016

--

Mr Phill Gray (MAUA)

International Officer (Middle East and North Africa)
Student Recruitment and Admissions
S/001, The Stables
The University of York
Heslington, York, YO10 5DD, UK

Meet me in your country: September: UAE; October: Egypt, Oman, Jordan, UAE; November: UAE. For more information see our website: www.york.ac.uk/study/international/your-country/

t: +44 (0)1904 324024 | e: [log in to unmask] | w: www.york.ac.uk | Skype: phill.gray.york |

Follow the University of York on social media:

Email Disclaimer: http://www.york.ac.uk/about/legal-statements/email-disclaimer/