*With apologies for cross-posting*

Following successful energy justice sessions at the RGS-IBG Conference in London two weeks ago and given that we had over 95 abstracts submitted to the forthcoming Energy Policy Special Issue led by Dr Darren McCauley, Alister and myself, we have established an energy justice JiscMail list. The list exists for the promotion of energy justice related events, publications, job opportunities and areas of collaboration. We encourage you to join here and would be grateful if you could distribute the link to all interested colleagues.

Best wishes,
Kirsten and Alister

---

Kirsten Jenkins
PhD Candidate in Human Geography
1+3 ESRC Scholar
University of St Andrews

Guest Editor For Energy Policy Energy Justice Special Edition Due for Publication March 2017
Session co-convener for the RGS-IBG Annual International Conference 2016: Exploring the Energy Justice Nexus
Moderator of the [log in to unmask] list