Dear all,

Please see on behalf of Lincoln Law School the following message:

We are writing with details of a one day symposium being held at
Lincoln University on Wednesday 15th February entitled:

*Transnational and International Environmental Crime: Synergies,
Priorities and Challenges*

We are running a call for papers, the deadline for which is 18th
November 2016.

For further details of the focus of the symposium and how to submit an
abstract please see the link below:

http://envlawlinc.net/feb2016-conference-icc

Kind regards

Stephen

Dr Stephen Turner (Lincoln University)

Louis J. Kotzé
Research Professor, North-West University, South Africa
Visiting Professor of Environmental Law, University of Lincoln, United
Kingdom
Deputy-Director, Global Network for the Study of Human Rights and the
Environment (GNHRE.org)

Hierdie boodskap (en aanhangsels) is onderhewig aan beperkings en 'n
vrywaringsklousule. Volledige besonderhede beskikbaar by
http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html , of by

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a
disclaimer. Please refer to
http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html for full details, or at

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer:
http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html